To Our Valued Partners:
- For our Travel Agency Partners and GSAs: LATAM will continue to honor current and future tickets, frequent flyer points (or miles), vouchers, and gift cards, just as we did prior to our reorganization. Similarly, customers can rest assured that their frequent flyer status will not change during this time. Additionally, we want to continue honoring our commercial agreements with you.
- For our Corporate Customers: In addition to what’s mentioned above, we will uphold and strengthen our Corporate Programs throughout the Chapter 11 process, and our contracts with you will remain in place.
- For our Airline Partners: Our partner airlines are critically important to the value of our business and our ability to provide our customers with the same high level of service they have grown to expect. As we navigate this process, please know that we will uphold our alliance agreements and continue participating in the IATA Clearing House (ICH) membership program. Further, we will continue to honor all of our current codeshare and SPA agreements. Because we recognize that many of our codeshare partners participate in our frequent flyer program, we want you to know that you will see no changes to our frequent flyer program or change in your frequent flyer status during this time.
- For our Commercial Partners: We want to continue collaborating throughout this process and will continue working to grow our alliance and improve our offering for our customers. We are committed to minimizing disruption to our business as we move forward.
We understand you may have questions about our filing. If you have any questions related to our reorganization, please do not hesitate to reach out to your normal company contact or call our dedicated hotline — (929) 955-3449 or (877) 606-3609 in the U.S. and Canada.
We appreciate your continued support as we move forward with our financial restructuring and want to thank you for your partnership through these challenging times for our industry. We are confident we will emerge as a strengthened airline group and a reliable and resilient partner to you for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- As a business partner with LATAM, will my relationship with the company be changed by the filing?No, our partners should see no changes in the way they interact with our group.
- Will LATAM continue to honor existing partnerships with other airlines and any other affiliated businesses?
Yes, throughout this process, we are committed to minimizing disruption to our business. This includes maintaining our current commercial partnerships. We will continue to honor our existing commitments and current and future tickets, travel vouchers, and frequent flyer miles and benefits. Also, our current codeshare and SPA agreements will be honored throughout this process.
- Does LATAM plan to end any commercial partnerships as a result of the Chapter 11 filing?
Throughout this process, we are committed to minimizing disruptions to our business. This includes maintaining our current commercial partnerships. However, we recognize that there may be some adjustments to our operations as we restructure our business and best position ourselves to emerge from this process as a strengthened airline group. Any such decisions would be made with an eye towards serving our customers as effectively as possible when they begin to fly again and remaining a reliable and resilient partner to you.
- Will LATAM continue to honor existing commitments to commercial partners?
Yes, we will continue to honor our existing commitments and current and future tickets, travel vouchers, and frequent flyer miles and benefits.
© 2020 LATAM Airlines Group • All Rights Reserved.